WP Starter Guide is the perfect tutorial on how to create a website using WordPress. A great guide for beginners. You will gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. Because of its ease of use and flexibility, people now are using it to create all kinds of websites.
What Does The Guide Include?
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog (header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages. As a result, you will potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics