Talking to Toddlers can be a real challenge! This FREE Toddler Parenting Tips Presentation shows you some unusual tips to effective parenting
- The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want
- The crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
- The one word you are probably abusing, which triggers those awful temper tantrums
Four facts You MUST understand if you are EVER going to effectively deal with the “Terrible Twos” or children behavior problems…
4. Language is a powerful tool and there are a bunch of tactics you need to learn to create the outcomes you want. Here’s a specific tip: Use positive language instead of negative language. This is explained in detail either in the free audio lesson above, and in the video presentation.
Learn how you’re making your child do the opposite of what you ask
Understand this crucial step to getting your child to behave
. . . . . . . . . .