Transform your Smartphone into a high-quality DSLR. And, capture jaw-dropping gorgeous photos that blow away your friends!
Take amazing photos like these on your smartphone camera! And the cool thing is, you don’t need an expensive DSLR… or even Photoshop!
In fact, the phone you already have can be an even better camera than some high-end DSLRs!
- Without using fancy lenses, lighting and other extravagant equipment…
- Without needing any pricey classes and dull lectures…
- And without dropping boo-coo bucks for a DSLR!
And, if you own a smartphone, you already have everything you need! So, start creating incredible photographs that will blow away you and your friends!
Breathtaking special effects using penlights. And, other, even more common, household items
Beautiful high dynamic range nature shots
Spectacular 360-degree panoramic shots that will amaze your friends
Photos that go “pop” just through tweaking the color settings on your regular camera
Crystal clear rapid movement shots that look frozen in time
Fantastic perspective photos with no software or extra tools
Pictures that are filled with the invisible man.
Exquisite star trail long exposure shots.
Amazing self-portrait tricks guaranteed to make you the most popular guy/girl on facebook!
Creative and vintage phone photography tricks
Pets looking extra cute with these simple phone camera tricks
Mouth-watering food shots
The phone you already have can be an even better camera than some high-end DSLRs.
So, just use these proven techniques to instantly become a “Mini Celebrity” on your favorite photo sharing websites. And, without ever using Photoshop!
This Revolutionary Video Course shows you how to capture mind-blowing artistic images. And, using only your Smartphone…
Inside Phone Photography Tricks, you’ll also discover…
- A cool trick to “fool” your phone’s exposure controls… so you can take vivid photos that you won’t be able to look away from!
- How to use the dodge and burn tools to create well balanced images. (That others will swear they were taken by a professional)…
- The embarrassingly simple adjustments that can instantly make an ordinary photo look 10x times as alive and vibrant. (Hint: it’s way easier than you think)
- A behind-the-scenes look at how to create powerful moods with light…without having to spend hundreds of dollars on professional equipment…
- Want an easy way to remove unwanted shadows in your portraits? Just use a 1-inch thick piece of white foam. (You can pick these up at your local hardware store.)I’ll share even more from my “bag of quick fixes” to help you churn out pro-level photos…
- How to create the “blur effect” when photographing moving objects. I’ll show you the must-have app that makes showing off speed in your pictures a breeze
. . . . . . . . . .