K5 Stars makes learning fun for kids age five through 10 with dozens of colorful interactive online games. For less than 3 cents a day, your child can practice…
- Reading Skills and Sight Words
- Multiplication and Division
- Addition and Subtraction
- Units of Measurement
…and you can see the results! You can see, at a glance, where your child excels and where he needs more help and further encouragement.
Give Your Child a Boost with Over 300 Fun Online Games!
Each K5 Stars learning game is designed for your child’s grade level. So, as he or she plays the game, your child’s successful efforts earn applause, beeps and funny greetings…encouraging them to practice their basic math and language skills. And, there are games for every child in the family.
Here is what you will get when you join K5 Stars:
- Sentence Builder can help your little student with mastering Sight Words. And, some parents even reported difficulty in trying to get their kids away from this simple yet addictive game.
- Sight Words in Space. Sight Words spin in orbit as children listen to the audio prompt and select the correct choice. In addition, This fast-paced game combines Sight Words recall with active listening and computer mousing abilities. A challenging and rewarding activity that requires quick thinking!
- The Animated Multiple Choice Quiz gives a new spin to the traditional multiple-choice format. And, after a correct answer your child will be rewarded with a cool picture and a funny sound!
- Sight Words Bubbles is one of our newest games; it’s very popular with emerging readers. Bubbles containing Sight Words float around until your child picks the right one, as prompted. In addition, correct answers are rewarded with cheerful sounds and encouraging graphics.
- Drag-and-Drop Word Puzzle is another kids’ favorite. In this challenging game, using the mouse, your child will unscramble words that he or she hears.
- The Robot Game will teach your children basic Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction and Division.
- The traditional Classic Multiple Choice Quiz not only reinforces important Reading and Math skills, but it also lets your child practice a quiz format he or she will be taking all through college.
- Well over 300 educational activities to play with!
- Each game has several “skins”, so that your child never gets bored.
- Funny sounds and bright colors “disguise” these educational games as entertainment. As a result, learning becomes part of your child’s play time.
- You can monitor how well your child is doing in each area. Therefore, if there is a topic your child has difficulty with, you will know it right away.
- Also, you can choose exactly what games your children will be playing.
- Create playlists (available with multi-student accounts) that allow you to organize games in any order. This way, you can set up a game sequence that best suits your child’s needs.
- Our support is fast and efficient. Your questions will be answered within one business day, though typically much faster. You will get straight answers to your questions instead of the usual runaround.