There are 9 Reasons to Use Coconut Oil daily!
Here’s a newsflash I’m sure won’t surprise you… nothing concocted in a laboratory can ever replace the value of what is found in nature!
Mother Nature is incredibly generous in the way she provides. Thus, you have a bounty of fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients to nourish your body so you can enjoy a long healthy life.
One fruit in particular – the coconut – is so abundant in its healing properties it’s referred to as “the tree of life.” And, before World War II, people living in island countries, like the Philippines, consumed a diet that consisted mainly of rice, root crops, vegetables. Plus, an abundance of the ultra-healing superfood, the coconut.
The coconut is a “functional food” rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber. As a result, the essential nutritional building blocks for perfect health.
Before World War II, the miracle-healing coconut had been used to help alleviate:
- Skin infections
- And more!
- The unique quality that helps it readily fight viruses, bacteria and even yeast!
- The special reason The Health and Science Institute proves it can promote colon health!
- A complete list of parasites, infections, and viruses that it has been shown to be effective against!
- The recommended dosage of coconut oil to consume, based on weight, for health purposes!
- And so much more!
WARNING: Not ALL Coconut Oil
is Created Equally!
It may sound too good to be true, but we promise you—and mountains of research proves—coconut oil can do wonders for your health! And, this one simple oil you can purchase right off the shelf at your local grocer can:
- Improve and protect your skin!
- Help you burn fat!
- Provide your body with the healthiest nutrients found in nature!
- Increase your energy!
- And help you avoid heart disease, cancer, thyroid-related problems and so much more!
But there are still some very important things you MUST know to benefit the most from coconut oil…
Firstly, not all coconut oil is created equal—some are better than others. And, there is still a lot of refined coconut oil in circulation. Obviously, the more processed the oil, the less health benefits it possesses.
Find the absolute best supply and source of Coconut Oil HERE
. . . . . . . . . .